Saturday, May 28, 2011

P-A-R-T-Y! (don't let cha mama know)

So today is the day of my graduation party. I'm totes stoked! The moon bounce came yesterday and I had to test it out to make sure it was safe and fun.... it is. I got a different one than I thought I was getting. This one has full court basketball, soccer field, volleyball, twister, and wrestling. I think there's more I just don't remember it all. 

And the movie screen is up as well. We will be watching Tangled (I think) and be play Just Dance 2. Most of the parents are more excited to play Just Dance than the kids. This should be interesting. 
But right now is the boring part. The getting ready fir the party. It should hurry up and be seven already. That would be nice.

18 more days till Stampede. I'm so excited to meet up with everyone again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment