Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are we there yet?

My life is so busy. Right now I'm in Natchez, Mississippi and about to head out for Monroe, Louisiana. I'm so excited to go to Matt and Jenny's wedding. Hopefully it will stop raining. Their wedding is on Saturday and there are predicted thunderstorms, but fingers crossed that it won't happen. 
I got to meet up with some of my cousins that I haven't seen in a while. 
And play with their kids.
We are going to eat lunch with them and then head out to see my moms side of the family.
My family has spent so much time together recently... in the car.
We spent 18 hours to and from Searcy and then 9 more to get to Natchez. Then to get to Monroe it will be around another 2 hours. So we will rack up 29 hours in the car by the end of today. 
By the time we get back to Georgia we will have 38 hours logged. 
Then on Thursday I will drive another 2 hours from my camp to meet up with my mission team to go to Glasgow, Scotland.
Making a grand total of 40 hours in the car. 
Then a 6 or 8 hour plane ride to Scotland. 
The phrase are we there yet is so an understatement right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment